TERMS & CONDITIONS
Web Design Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all web site design services offered by Clean and Fast Web Services. By ordering services from Clean and Fast Web Services you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to refuse to construct a web site which we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited by, sites containing adult oriented material such as pornography, sites which promote hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion or sexual orientation and sites which infringe copyright or are contrary to UK laws
- The acceptance of a commission shall be deemed as a contractual agreement between the client and Clean and Fast Web Services.
- Clean and Fast Web Services cannot always guarantee to start work immediately on a commission but will arrange a date with the client as to when work can commence.
- All material, both text and images, supplied by the client and used in the construction of the client’s web site, will remain the client’s property. All such material will be assumed to be the property of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws.
- The copyright for all material provided by Clean and Fast Web Services , such as HTML code, graphics, photographs and text, will remain the property of Clean and Fast Web Services until such time as payment has been made in full whereupon they will become the property of the client.
- Clean and Fast Web Services makes every effort to design pages which display acceptably in the most popular current browsers, but cannot accept responsibility for pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after pages have been designed.
- Clean and Fast Web Services will design and built the website and do on page basic SEO for the client. If a client wishes Clean and Fast Web Services to commence SEO work on there website this is as a separate commission. Clean and Fast Web Services will make every reasonable effort to promote the website effectively but cannot guarantee high placings in search engine results.
- Clean and Fast Web Services can accept no responsibility or liability if any search engine, online directory or search site, submitted to as part of a web site promotion commission, chooses not to list a client’s web site.
- Clean and Fast Web Services may initially place the client’s website on Clean and Fast Web Services ‘s demonstration servers during in order that the client may view and comment upon the website’s progress. When both Clean and Fast Web Services and the client agree that the website meets the criteria agreed during the commissioning process, Clean and Fast Web Services will invoice the client for the full amount due for the commission. On receipt of payment, Clean and Fast Web Services will publish the website.
- Domain Names. Clean and Fast Web Services may purchase domain names on behalf of the Customer. Invoice for payment for renewal on time of those domain names will be made 30 days before renewal date. It is the responsibility of the Customer to pay this, before the given date. The loss, cancellation or otherwise of the domain brought about by non or late payment is not the responsibility of Clean and Fast Web Services
- Design Credit. A link to Clean and Fast Web Services will appear in either small type or by a small graphic at the bottom of the Customer’s Web site. If a graphic is used, it will be designed to fit in with the overall site design.
- If at any point during the Website Development Cycle a client wishes to cancel, they may do so but will be invoiced an amount that Clean and Fast Web Services judges to be proportional to the amount of work completed on the commission.
- If, during the Website Development Cycle, the client does not supply the content required in order to complete the commission within a reasonable amount of time, Clean and Fast Web Services will consider that the client wishes to cancel the commission.
- Clean and Fast Web Services expects payment by Bank transfer, cheque or cash within 14 days of the date on the invoice.
- Any payment returned by the bank will incur a £25 administration charge. This will be invoiced and will be added to the total outstanding debt owed by the customer.
- Clean and Fast Web Services does not undertake to maintain or update a client’s website as part of the design commission. If a client wishes Clean and Fast Web Services to maintain or update a web site as a separate commission, Clean and Fast Web Services will charge an hourly rate appropriate to the amount of work required.
- Clean and Fast Web Services reserves the right to alter prices at any time without notice. If a client has commissioned any services from Clean and Fast Web Services prior to a change in prices, that commission will not be subject to any increase, but any subsequent commission may be subject to an increase.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected.
Customers are prohibited from transmitting on or through any of Clean and Fast Web Services, any material which is, in Clean and Fast Web Services sole opinion, unlawful, obscene, threatening, abusive, libelous, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, national or international law
Clean and Fast Web Services may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution, or storage of any information, data or material in violation of law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or any other statute. Clean and Fast Web Services reserves the right to remove such illegal material from its servers
Clean and Fast Web Services may from time to time update there servers. This may necessitate modification of clients scripts. Any down time of clients website will be kept to a minimum but Clean and Fast Web Services cannot be held accountable for any loss of earnings. Work needing doing to clients websites as the result of such updates, will be charged at normal rates.
Clean and Fast Web Services has zero tolerance for Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE) that is in any way associated with Clean and Fast Web Services, its clients, or any of its client’s associates. Customers are prohibited from using UBE as a means of advertising data or services hosted on Clean and Fast Web Services’s network, or using the network to distribute such materials.
Infringements of this policy can result in any one of the following:
A warning from Clean and Fast Web Services, via email or phone.
Removal of DNS for the advertised / originating site.
Temporary shutdown of the account or a block on outgoing mail.
Termination of service.
Clean and Fast Web Services may supply Web Hosting to its Customers. Invoice for payment for renewal on time of Web Hosting will be made 30 days before renewal date. It is the responsibility of the Customer to pay this on, before the given date. The loss, cancellation or otherwise of the hosting brought about by non or late payment is not the responsibility of Clean and Fast Web Services
27 Barrowgate Way Bournemouth Dorset BH8 0HD, firstname.lastname@example.org